Are you an experienced .NET developer with lead skills, and open to new challenges? Then our client in Haarlem has just the right job for you! Our client is located in the historical center of Haarlem and is very successful in the fulfillment of airline tickets and, wholesale of flight tickets and other related products such as the development and distribution of travel technology to online travel agents.
The company (60 FTE in Haarlem) is part of an international holding and has locations in Germany, USA and Spain. They have been operating in the market for over 26 years and have gained a significant technological competitive advantage. To further support this growth and continue to design and develop state of the art software, they are looking for an experienced and passionate colleague. The software team in Haarlem consists of 9 FTE’s that are mostly experienced and have a lot of domain knowledge. The team has a no-nonsense attitude and combine laughing out loud with serious skills.
As software lead developer, you will be responsible for the alignment with technical architecture and technical design of the software. You are part of a bigger group of software architects, lead developers and functional analysts and together you make the decisions and set priorities. The team works with Agile/Scrum and you will have a key role in realizing deliverables, build on the existing platform and brainstorm about innovations that will help the company further. Moreover, you will have a development team in India assigned to you and you will work together with them and perform quality assurance. In a way, you are the linking pin between the developers and the architects and the functional analysts.
The software you create is of strategic importance to clients such as KLM, and the focus of the job is the business service layer, the business intelligence and supplier connections such as airlines, car rental and hotel providers. The company continuously invests in new tools to support development and deployment.
- Bachelors Degree in Informatica, or relevant working experience;
- Experienced in working with .NET, preferably 5 years;
- Passionate about software with extensive business logic and high performance;
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- You have an opinion and vision on software development and are able to share this with colleagues;
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Excellent salary, in line with skills and experience;
- Flexible working hours, open office space and great coffee;
- Good pension, travel insurance and permanent education;
- 24 vacation days plus 6 additional ‘ATV’ days;
- Possibility to travel internationally (US, Spain and India);
- Working in a fast moving industry.
Reach out to our team of consultants by sending your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 020 – 8201 118.
Click the ‘Solliciteer’ button to upload your resume, or send it to us: email@example.com, We’ll be in touch!