Are you an experienced .NET developer that likes to work in an informal team where professionalism, humour and skills go hand in hand? Then our client in Amsterdam has an offer you might not be able to refuse!
Based next to the Central Station of Amsterdam Sloterdijk, our client is one of the leading companies of Inhouse .NET development for private banking in the region and its international team of professionals is continuously working on improving and innovating the portfolio of the company. The international team of software developers consists primarily of .NET specialists, with testing and Java skills also being onboard.
The full product portfolio is developed inhouse and where possible, the team continuously adopts new techniques and methods in the development process. The architecture is based on modern technologies where .NET Core, Docker and Microservices are very important. Furthermore, the work method Agile/SCRUM is the way to go within the whole company. There are three SCRUM teams located in the Netherlands and another one in Romania. Each team consists of around ten colleagues who are software engineers or software testers and each team has a product owner and scrum master. The software packages are mainly aimed at retail and banking solutions and the companies’ clients range from small private banks to the more well-known bigger players that operate internationally.
Apart from software development, the job offers you the challenge of being ahead of the client and the crowd, by including aspects such as security and compliance. This means you’ll not only think about which set-up would best suit the client, but also keep an eye on the latest changes regarding security and consumer behavior. The latest versions of Visual Studio, SQL Server and Team Foundation Server are used in the team and updated where necessary.
The ideal candidate can tick all of the following boxes:
- A college or university degree, preferably in informatics or computer science;
- At least five years of experience in software development, preferably in .NET;
- Experience with Service-oriented architecture, Web Services and REST;
- Experience with unit testing, mocks and stubs;
- Decent SQL-skills (MS SQL Server and SQL Server Management);
- Knowledge of Docker and Micro services-architecture;
- Familiarization with SOLID, KISS, YAGNE and DRY-principles;
- A personal thirst for continuous self-improvement and technical knowledge.
Few companies can offer the secondary benefits that this client has to offer.
- Excellent base salary and pension plan;
- Fixed 13th month salary (bonus);
- 28 vacation days;
- Travel expenses are partly covered (fully when traveling with public transport);
- Subscription to fitness club;
- Flexible work hours;
- Working with the latest tooling and a fun team to work with;
- Informal working environment in a team of professionals.
Send us the latest version of your resume and we’ll reach out to you as soon as possible. Please email us at email@example.com, or give us a call on +31 (0)20 – 8201 118.
Are you interested in the vacancy above? Apply now by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on +31 (0)20 – 8201 118.